Whether you're publishing an e-book or a print book, you need an experienced book cover designer because a professional book cover is essential. Readers, retailers, and reviewers glance at a book for only a few seconds before they make a choice™. Make sure it's your book they're choosing.
- We offer a competitive, flat rate, so you can budget up front for your book cover design.
- Front cover design is done by Cathi Stevenson, and never subcontracted.
- We can usually work with images and photos you supply.
- You can deal directly with people working on each portion of your project.
- There are no additional fees for licensed images we provide from our collection or original artwork we create.
- Our formatting, images, programs and fonts are all legally licensed, industry-standard and second to none.
- Your e-book cover is free if you order a print book cover.
- We will supply a free Bookland EAN barcode.
- We can offer coordinating interior book design.
- We can design an awesome web site for you and your readers.
- We can create Facebook & Twitter pages with your branding.
- We offer print and online advertising design.
- Good Morning America
- The Today show
- Oprah Winfrey
- Entertainment Tonight
You might have also seen our book cover designs in People Magazine, the L.A. Times, and TV Guide; One of our self-published authors sold 900 copies of his book in 48 hours; The Hole of the Third Eye received a perfect 5 from the judges at The Writer's Digest International Self-Published Book Awards; Another Book Cover Express author serialized his novel in The Washington Post; and Cathi Stevenson was the guest speaker at a seminar in Halifax, featuring self-publishing guru, Dan Poynter.
With 30 years of publishing experience, and more than 1500 covers to our credit, you know you're in good hands with Book Cover Express.
— Dan Poynter, www.parapub.com
"Cathi is professionally deft and personally delightful. She belongs to the production team of anyone serious about using a first rate book cover. Cathi spares no labor to get it just perfect."
— Aniedobe, attorney and author of Do not Let Us Die
"I've worked with Cathi for many years, on dozens of projects and she never fails to astound me with her talent, technical skill, and dedication. I can't recommend her enough."
— Heather Coleman, Coleman Webshop
"I hired Cathi Stevenson to do my book cover design and Gwen Gades to do my interior book layout design. Both women know all the ins and outs of producing files needed for both print and e-books. They each give 100% effort to get your book professionally presented to your readers. Even after they were both paid and completed their work, they each did a follow-up contact as to any further help needed. For me, that means they both cared and that I was completely satisfied. You can't put a price on that."