Whether you're publishing an e-book or a print book, you need an experienced book cover designer because a professional book cover is essential. Readers, retailers, and reviewers glance at a book for only a few seconds before they make a choice™. Make sure it's your book they're choosing.
- We offer a competitive, flat rate, so you can budget up front for your book cover design.
- Front cover design is done by Cathi Stevenson, and never subcontracted.
- We can usually work with images and photos you supply.
- You can deal directly with people working on each portion of your project.
- There are no additional fees for licensed images we provide from our collection or original artwork we create.
- Our formatting, images, programs and fonts are all legally licensed, industry-standard and second to none.
- Your e-book cover is free if you order a print book cover.
- We will supply a free Bookland EAN barcode.
- We can offer coordinating interior book design.
- We can design an awesome web site for you and your readers.
- We can create Facebook & Twitter pages with your branding.
- We offer print and online advertising design.
- Good Morning America
- The Today show
- Oprah Winfrey
- Entertainment Tonight
You might have also seen our book cover designs in People Magazine, the L.A. Times, and TV Guide; One of our self-published authors sold 900 copies of his book in 48 hours; The Hole of the Third Eye received a perfect 5 from the judges at The Writer's Digest International Self-Published Book Awards; Another Book Cover Express author serialized his novel in The Washington Post; and Cathi Stevenson was the guest speaker at a seminar in Halifax, featuring self-publishing guru, Dan Poynter.
With 30 years of publishing experience, and more than 1500 covers to our credit, you know you're in good hands with Book Cover Express.